For growing long healthy hair ,try my Secret hair regimen!
How I care for and grew my Natural hair quickly,healthy and long,using natural ingredients planted and grown in my own back yard:
On wash day:
- Firstly I prep the Aloe vera Gel and the Rachet leaf for application.I remove the aloe vera gel from the aloe vera leaf and place it in a bowl ,the same I do for the Rachet Leaf (removing the gel from each plant,I sometimes either scrape it off into a bowl or peel off the green layer of each leaf),the key here is to be left with just the Gel.
NOTE: If you decide to blend the leaves make sure to peel the green part of the leaf off first,otherwise these bits and pieces of leaf would be stock in your hair strands,and they are very hard to remove ,even when try to ‘combed out’. Now you add Browne sugar to the Aloe vera gel ONLY.
- After loosing my hair out from braiding , I massage my Scalp for about 5-10 mins.
- Then,I wash my hair out under the sink ,just so that any remaining product or build-up can be wash out before I apply the Rachet gel as my Shampoo/Cleanser,(also wetting your hair before applying the product makes application of product easier ).
- massage the Rachet gel in your hair from roots to tips for about 15-20 mins then repeat if you have to,rinse.
- Apply Aloe Vera & Browne Sugar Mixture ,this Acts as a Conditioner , hair treatment & moisturizer .Leave in for about 45 mins to an hour minimum (I use to sleep with this in my hair over night ,with a plastic cap on,but if you ‘aint got time for dat’ rinse after 45 mins to and hour),however the longer it stays the better.
- After rinsing out your Aloe vera Browne Sugar mix,dry your hair with a t-shirt (alway use a t-shirt to dry your hair and not a towel).
- To your damp hair apply your coconut oil then style hair as desire ,make sure to have a spray bottle containing water to spray your hair everyday ,also continue to apply a small amount of coconut oil to your scalp each night before bed.
moisturizes & reduce shedding,also can be used as a leave-in Conditioner to help moisture hair which improves hair elasticity and is rich in Vitamins and minerals.
Prickly Pear/Rachet Cactus leaf (Nopal):
Remedy damaged or dry scalp,Contains anti-inflamnatory properties(remove any infection from scalp pores),mainly promotes healthier scalp which is essential for healthy growing hair ,also carries fatty acid and proteins that are vital for hair growth,prevents hair lost & promotes a healthy PH balance.
High in natural saturated fats,stimulates hair growth by getting deep into follicles, also promotes scalp health by fighting against insect bite,lice and dandruff etc. ,add shine to hair along with softness and prevent hair from breakage which contributes to hair length.
Browne sugar is made from Sugar cane extract, Help in scalp exfoliation ,carries anti-bacterial properties & glycol acid that keeps the scalp healthy and radiant .
I Really hope and trust that you try this regimen ,its quite easy and simple ,it really doesn’t take alot of products for your hair to be in its best nautral state ,less is best,this regimen really works for me and for sure it would work for you as well.