Are you procrastinating on taking your BIG CHOP
Go straight ahead,after I share with you these Six Benefits to a Big Chop!
The natural hair trend had rapidly taken over!
But which way should I start my natural hair Journey?
Over the pass few year a lot of women began embracing their natural hair once more, it’s typically the new hair Trend that have rapidly taken over, women of color and mixed decent are now wearing their Afros ,curls and kinks with confidence, However 99.9% of these women are not hiding any of the many struggles that comes with the Fros ,Kinks and curls. First off, in order for one to ‘go natural’, there are mainly two options on their plate: 1. Big Chop 2.Transition (grow out), even though these options are available either is none less struggle than the other ,each have its fair shares ,however I choose to big chop and here are the reasons why;
This is the process through which you Cut all of your relaxed or damaged hair ends off, leaving only your natural hair the new growths in order to grow your hair back to its natural state.
The health hair benefits of a big chop:
- prepare you for your new journey : Due to the fact that you are starting from scratch ,you are given the privilege to gradually get familiar with your new hair texture ,in that way you can develop your regimen and style patterns that works best for your hair.
- Healthier new growths (straight back to your hair texture): Your new growths are now to the advantage of just surviving, without having to fight the battle of gaining enough product for it to grow healthy, any product you apply would now be applied directly to the roots(scalp),which would aid in rapid growth ,which is the best start to a new journey ,resulting a healthier head of hair.
- Teaches you how to care for your hair as it grows: As your hair grows through the different stages and inches you will now learn how to manage each stage and how to care for it. At this point you will be exposed to all the all the ‘Do’s and the Don’t’s’ of your hair journey ,by now you would have found some products that you hair loves very much,not too much and not at all!
- Just your natural hair gets all the benefits of the products apply to it: Having to apply products just to your natural hair ONLY and not having to deal with another Texture ,which lead to the following point below.
- Avoid having to deal with two hair textures: Having to deal with two different hair texture might just be a waste of your products and your time, simply…There is no way you are going to be able to achieve natural bouncy refreshing kinks and curls with does relaxed, damage hair hanging on to the end of your hair robbing it from all its benefits there is ,where your would wait longer or even have to start all over just for your hair to be at its natural healthy stage ,which leads us in to the following point below.
- No damaged ends to weigh your curls down: Having damaged ends will prevent your curls and kinks from bouncing and shining, they were be very happy at all.
- Allow you to a healthier head of hair in the long run: Doing a big chop is the main option to a head of healthy hair in the process of your hair journey.
How did you start or going to start you natural Hair journey ?
Email me or leave comment your answer,thank you for visiting my site ,please become a member for continous updates, tips and tircks and we go on this journey together.